Fishtails are a popular dreadlocks hairstyle. They can be done as one big tail or in multiple sections in a cornrow/canerow-like style or in a french braid style as pictured above.
Check out the demonstration by Hairlocs by Arlette below.
- Put your hair into four sections.
- Overlap the right-most section over the closest two sections.
- Overlap the left-most section of locs over the closest two sections.
- Repeat steps 2 and three until you get to the end.
- At the end, you will most likely need to secure your locks with a rubber band.
I hope you try this style. Enjoy!